Demand for children’s tablets is expected to progress at CAGR
ROCKVILLE, April 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global children’s tablet market is rapidly growing at a CAGR of 14.5%, according to this latest study by market research and competitive intelligence provider Fact.MR It is projected to grow and reach US$55.3 billion. By the end of 2033.
Kids tablets are small touchscreen handheld devices used primarily by children for educational and entertainment purposes. Employs local area network or wireless internet. Kids Tablets help foster cognitive and social development in children, as well as develop technical aptitude. They also teach and inspire the mind.
obtain free sample copy of this report:
A key driver of product sales growth is the growing acceptance of bring-your-own-device (BYOD) concepts in modern schools around the world. Demand for children’s tablets will be further positively impacted by strong parental preference for game-based learning, rapidly growing demand for online learning, and growing knowledge of its benefits such as essential skill development. will receive
Children up to the age of 16 are expected to represent the majority of consumer demand in North America. Continuous technological advancements such as smooth touchscreens, connectivity and parental controls are driving the industry in North America.
After North America, Europe occupies an important position in the global children’s tablet market. This market dominance may be related to increased awareness of digital tools, easy access to cutting-edge children’s tablets, and growing awareness of the need for an online education platform. The Asia-Pacific market for children’s tablets is expected to expand rapidly during the forecast period owing to rapid advancements in the education system such as increasing adoption of E-learning methodologies.
Key takeaways from market research
- The global children’s tablet market is valued at USD 14.2 billion in 2023.
- North America currently holds a dominant position in the global market.
- SIM-enabled children’s tablets are widely preferred as they allow access to an independent internet connection.
- The introduction of augmented reality into the education system creates potential opportunities for manufacturers of children’s tablets.
“Technological development is progressing, including various design elements such as the effect tablet main body and housing that is strong against hitting, rounded corners, and a scratch-resistant screen. driving market growth,” A Fact.MR analyst said:
Customize this report for your specific research solution:
Major companies profiled in this report
- Logrhythm Co., Ltd.
- Open Text Co., Ltd.
- ASUSTeK Computer Co., Ltd.
- Chuwi Innovation Limited
- eve distribution
- Acer Co., Ltd.
- HP development company, LP
- HTC Corporation
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Lava International Limited
- LG Electronics.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Sony Corporation
- Toshiba Corporation
- Sharp Corporation
noteworthy market development
- Microsoft recently announced a new initiative with London-based Kano. This initiative aims to encourage students to build their own Windows-based tablet PCs while helping develop programming skills. The Kano PC Kit is designed for children ages 6 and up to develop his interest in computer science and software coding. The kit contains various hardware parts. By combining the kit’s components, your child can create a unique Windows 10 tablet.
- Compared to its competitors on the market, the hugely popular iPad is more adaptable to the evolving tablet requirements of growing children. Compared to the new iPad Mini and iPad Pro, the 2018 entry-level iPad has all the benefits, features and functionality of an iPad at a more affordable price.
- The iPad 10.2 is currently the best tablet available from Apple and offers a lot of features for the price. While an expensive purchase for a child, iPad OS is packed with great tools and programs that adapt well to the demands of young users.
Major Segments of Kids Tablet Industry Research
- By type:
- integrated keyboard kids tablet
- external keyboard kids tablet
- Connection Gender :
- By RAM size:
- less than 1GB
- 1 GB or more
- By application:
- children under 5 years old
- Children 5-10 years old
- Children aged 10-15
- By Region :
- North America
- latin america
- east asia
- South Asia/Oceania
Purchase this premium research report:
more valuable insights on offer
With its new service, Fact.MR presents an unbiased analysis of the global children’s tablet market, with historical demand data (2018-2022) and forecast statistics for the period (2023-2033). present.
For this study, type (kids tablet with integrated keyboard, kids tablet with external keyboard), connectivity (Wi-Fi enabled, SIM enabled), RAM size (<1 GB, >1 GB), application (under 5 children, children ages 5-10, and children ages 10-15) span five major regions of the world: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and MEA.
Explore other related studies published by Fact.MR Research:
Inflatable pool market outlook: The global inflatable pool market will reach USD 2.6 billion by 2023. This market is projected to grow at an exceptional CAGR of 11.1% and reach a value of USD 7.5 billion by the end of 2033.
Walkie-talkie market share: The global transceiver market is valued at USD 14.7 billion in 2023 and is projected to reach USD 32 billion by the end of 2033, rising at a notable CAGR of 8.1% from 2023 to 2033.
Airsoft Market Outlook: The global airsoft gun market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 7.7% from 2023 to 2033. The market is valued at US$2 billion in 2023 and is expected to reach US$4.2 billion by the end of 2033.
We are the trusted research partner of 80% of Fortune 1000 companies worldwide. We are constantly growing in the field of market research and publish over 1000 reports each year. A dedicated team of over 400 analysts and consultants is dedicated to maximizing client satisfaction.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, Maryland 20852
telephone number: +1 (628) 251-1583, +353-1-4434-232 (D)
Connect to Author: Mr. Shubham Patida
Sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org
follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube