If you are a big fan of unfiltered, visceral and transparent content and want to watch documentaries, original shows and other premium videos on a bigger screen, just get Vice TV on your streaming devices and your smart TVs. You’ll have to enable ViceTV at vicetv.com/activate by entering the code.
Let us walk you through all the important steps you’ll need to activate Vice TV on your Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, and more. Before beginning the activation process, make sure you have a subscription with a participating TV or cable provider – Altice One, AT&T U-Verse, Xfinity, COX, DirecTV, DISH, Optimum, Verizon, AT&T TV, Hulu, Spectrum and Philon.
How to Enable Vice TV on Smart TVs and Streaming Devices
Why would you limit yourself to small screens when you can install the Vice TV app on your streaming devices and activate it at vicetv.com/activate. Below we will try to give you as much information as possible so that you do not have to search for important information.
Activate Vice TV on Roku at vicetv.com/activate
Roku strikes a chord when it comes to streaming devices. All Roku players and Roku TVs are highly compatible with the Vice TV app. If you recently received a Roku, make sure you’ve already set it up. The device should use the best internet connection in your area. Once you’ve confirmed them, you’re ready to take the next proven steps.
- Begin the activation process by booting up your Roku device.
- Press the “Houseon the Roku remote to access the home screen.
- From there, search for the “Streaming Channels” option.
- Click the “Search channels” button.
- Search for the Vice TV channel or app. Type the app name in the search button.
- Once you see the app on the screen, click on the “Add a channel” button.
- This should bring you the activation code. (To note: If you are prompted for login information, please enter it in the desired fields.)
- After receiving the code, you will also need to take note of the official activation link.
- Open another device and go to the URL bar.
- Type vicetv.com/activate and select your device i.e. Roku.
- Then select your cable provider from the given list.
- Proceed to the next field and enter the received activation code. (Don’t make any mistake when entering the code. Also, the code should be redeemed quickly to avoid any kind of code expiration error.)
- Next, you’ll verify the subscription. To do this, click on the “CONTINUE” button.
- It will take you to the provider’s website to verify your account.
- Once verified, your Roku screen will refresh automatically.
That’s it! Your Roku device is now fully activated. You can start watching your favorite programs without any errors.
Apple TV –
Another device that supports the Vice TV app is Apple TV. A magnificent product from Apple, Inc. Apple TV is probably the second most sought-after streaming device after Roku. If you own the device and are also subscribed to one of the cable companies offering Vice TV content, you should look for ways to add and activate the app. Here are step-by-step workarounds for activate Vice TV on Apple TV.
- Start the activation process by turning on your Apple TV device.
- Go to the home screen menu and go to “App Store”.
- Type “Vice TV” in the search bar.
- Click the “Obtainbutton. Once the app has finished installing, you’ll need to open it.
- Launch the app to get an activation code. Write it down and head to vicetv.com/activate on another device.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
- You will need to select your device i.e. Apple TV.
- Choose your cable provider and enter the code.
- Now check the subscription.
- To do this, click on “CONTINUE”.
You will now be redirected to the provider’s website. Follow the prompts and complete the verification process. You will be ready to watch the programs.
Amazon Fire TV Stick / Fire TV –
What’s next on the list?
It is one of Amazon’s most used streaming devices. You can use Fire TV or Fire TV Stick depending on availability. Both devices are fully compatible with Vice TV. You can follow the steps below to install the app on your streaming platform and then activate it at vicetv.com/activate. Let’s uncover the steps below –
- Turn on your Amazon device and navigate to the “Amazon app store”.
- Use the remote control and navigate to the magnifying glass icon.
- You need to type “Vice TV” using the on-screen keyboard.
- Click the “Obtain” to install the application on your device.
- Return to the home screen and launch the app.
- You will find an activation code with the activation page.
- Write down the code and open another device – a computer or a mobile device or tablet.
- Go to vicetv.com/activate and select your device.
- Next, choose your cable provider.
- Enter the activation code and click “CONTINUE”.
As soon as you click on the Continue button, the system begins the verification process. Once done, you can start watching Vice TV programs on your Fire TV/Fire TV Stick. If you encounter a problem, consider contacting your supplier.
Do you have a Hulu subscription? Impressive! You’ll be happy to know that Hulu offers over 100 hours of Vice TV content. All you have to do is visit the authorized activation page – vicetv.com/activate – to complete the activation process. You can get the link on your computer, laptop, mobile phone or tablet. Use your usual browser to complete the process.
When prompted to choose your providers, select Hulu. Provide login credentials to complete the login process. So! Now you can start watching the best Vice TV programs.
Easy Steps to Get Vice TV on Xbox 360
The following steps will be helpful if you have this game console.
- Turn on your game console.
- Move towards “Xbox Store” and search for the app.
- Type the name of the app – “Vice TV” – using the on-screen keyboard.
- You need to press the “Obtain” button.
- This will complete the installation of the app on your device.
- Go to the home screen to locate the app.
- Then launch it to receive an activation code.
- You will also see the activation page. Leave the screen visible when heading to vicetv.com/activate on a separate device, such as your computer or laptop.
- Choose your device and select your provider.
- Then enter the activation code.
- To verify, click “CONTINUE”.
It will only take a few moments to activate your device. You can now stream Vice TV.